What we expect from you:
If you would like to take part in our Future Leader Program, you should be a competent, creative and flexible person with the following:
- An above-average degree (Dipl./Master) in economic sciences with a focus on marketing, preferably from a university with international orientation
- Qualified work experience in national/international companies involved with healthcare (ideally 6 months)
- A Diploma/Master or Bachelor thesis in Marketing / Sales is an advantage
- Excellent references and reports as well as business fluent English skills
What do I need to succeed as a Future Leader?
- A high degree of personal initiative and dedication
- Strong analytical and strategic concept skills
- High degree of willingness to learn/perform and resilience
- Well-developed persuasive and communication skills
- Target orientation, independence and personal responsibility
- Mobility, teamwork skills and enjoyment of interdisciplinary work
see basic qualifications
As part of our Future Leader/ Trainee Program Marketing & Sales, we are looking for university graduates (m/f) or career starters with up to 1 year professional experience.
What you can expect:
As a Future Leader, you will be actively integrated in projects during the 24-month program and will undertake specific tasks at the Munich site, including in the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical Brand Management / Field Sales (Therapeutics / Vaccines)
- Market Research / Business Analysis / Commercial Strategy / Finance
- Regional Market Access
An integrated component of the program will take place at our international sites (such as London, for example) where you can actively gain experiences in Marketing & Sales in an international context. By rotating through different departments, you will develop a multifaceted and interdisciplinary network from which you will benefit over the course of your future career at GSK. We support your personal and professional further training during the program with targeted coaching and mentoring by Senior Leaders.
As a prerequisite for field sales work, you will also complete an apprenticeship as pharmaceutical representative as part of the program. You will take on a responsible position in one of the above-mentioned areas after completing the Future Leader Program.
Interested? Online application tool will be open in 2017.